2020 Enrolment Info
At Sue Pryor Swimming our lessons run alongside the school terms and vary between 8-10 weeks (depending on the term and any public holidays). All of our lessons are 30 minutes long. For independent strokes classes we have a maximum of 5 swimmers/class and for our parent/child classes (ie. Yellow Levels) a maximum of 4 children.
At most times there will be two classes in the pool at the same time with staggered start times, for example teacher A's lessons start on the hour and half hour while teacher B's lessons start on the quarter past and quarter too. The aim of this is to reduce how many people are arriving to the facility and in the change rooms at any one time.
Generally our parent/child classes (Yellow Levels 1-4) are during school hours and independent swimmers (Green Levels 5-7 and Red Levels 8+) are after school although we do endeavour to be a bit flexible.
Lessons run Monday to Thursday, mornings and afternoons, Friday afternoons and Saturday morning through to early afternoon.
To see an overview of all of our levels and the certificates in each level please click HERE.
Our Terms and Conditions are available for you to view - please see end of page
Please take note of the following:
- Non-refundable deposit deposit of $50 per child (up to $100 per family) is required at the time of booking.
- Balance of Term fees is due by the end of week 1.
- We do not offer make up lessons for missed classes - please see our terms and conditions for more information.
- Sick Policy – we reserve the right to remove any children that are visibly unwell.
- This is not just the stray cough from getting a little water or the occasional sneeze but those that have a raspy voice, snotty nose, persistent cough etc. will be asked to hop out and go home.
- Please keep seating spaced apart.
- Benches are for those of the same family.
- A maximum of one parent/guardian for each swimmer in the facility.
- Please DO NOT bring extra cousins, grandparents, aunts, uncles or friends to watch. If your child wants to show their swimming to their other parent please do it during a voucher swim time.
- Please do not enter the facility too early or stay on afterwards as we need to monitor how many people are in the building.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the gate and in the facility.
Term 1 2021 Fees
SPS will commence Term 1 on Monday the 1st of February, finishing on Saturday the 10th of April.
SPS will be closed on Monday the 8th of March for the Public Holiday as well as Friday the 2nd to Monday the 5th of April for Easter.
If your class clashes with a public holiday you are not charged for that week (e.g. charged for 8 or 9 weeks instead of 10).
10 week term
9 week term
8 week term
|Private Lessons 1:1||$500||$450||$400|
Deposit is required at time of booking and balance is due by the end of Week 1 (Sat 6th February).
*fees reviewed at the end of Term 3 each year.