2020 Enrolment Info
At Sue Pryor Swimming our lessons run alongside the school terms and vary between 8-10 weeks (depending on the term and any public holidays). All of our lessons are 30 minutes long. For independent strokes classes we have a maximum of 5 swimmers/class and for our parent/child classes (ie. Yellow Levels) a maximum of 4 children.
At most times there will be two classes in the pool at the same time with staggered start times (see below for more info).
Generally our parent/child classes (Yellow Levels 1-4) are during school hours and independent swimmers (Green Levels 5-7 and Red Levels 8+) are after school although we do endeavour to be a bit flexible.
Lessons run Monday to Thursday, mornings and afternoons, Friday afternoons and Saturday morning through to early afternoon.
To see an overview of all of our levels and the certificates in each level please click HERE .
The following practices/ policies are being introduced for Term 3 2020:
- Updated Terms and Conditions (see end of page), some of the changes are:
- Non-refundable deposit deposit of $50 per child (up to $100 per family) is required at the time of booking.
- Balance of Term fees is due by the end of week 1.
- Cancellation notice periods have been changed (see section 3).
- Voucher swims can not be re-scheduled.
- Disinfection processes each day have been further increased.
- Stricter sick policy – we reserve the right to remove any children that are visibly unwell.
- This is not just the stray cough from getting a little water or the occasional sneeze but those that have a raspy voice, snotty nose, persistent cough etc. will be asked to hop out and go home.
- Seating spaced further apart.
- Benches are for those of the same family.
- A maximum of one parent/guardian for each swimmer in the facility.
- No unattended siblings under 5yo in the observation area or by pool side. Siblings may have consecutive lessons although if a parent is required to be with one in the water, a second caregiver must be with the other(s). This is due to staff no longer being able to help the young children that are waiting as we have in the past.
- If this affects you please talk to us regarding your individual circumstances.
- Please DO NOT bring extra cousins, grandparents, aunts, uncles or friends to watch. If your child wants to show their swimming to their other parent please do it during a voucher swim time.
- Staggered lesson start times (trial over Term 3)
- For Example: Teacher A’s lessons start on the hour and half hour, Teacher B’s lessons start on the quarter past and quarter to
- This is to reduce the numbers in the change rooms at any one time to just those within the same lesson.
- Towards the end of Term 3 we will ask for your feedback regarding this.
- No entering of the facility too early or staying on afterwards too late.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the gate and in the facility.
Term 3 Fees
SPS will commence Term 3 on Monday the 3rd of August for 8 weeks, finishing on Saturday the 27th of September.
|Private Lessons 1:1||$360|
Deposit is required at time of booking and balance is due by the end of Week 1 (Sat 8th August).