Sue Pryor Swimming is dedicated to teaching water safety, awareness and efficient swimming technique to children and adults of all ages and abilities.
We are looking for swimming teachers and teachers of babies & toddlers to join our small team.
Experience is preferred but not necessary. If you are interested but not yet qualified we can point you in the right direction and discuss what is involved.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Plan and deliver swimming lessons to classes of up to 4 children
- Must use Sue Pryor’s progressions and teaching methods
- Lifeguard and simple office duties when required
- Commit to a teaching shift for the whole term to maintain consistency for the children
- Maintain required qualifications
- SwimAustralia or AustSwim Teaching qualifications
- Babies & Toddlers Teaching Qualifications (not required but a benefit)
- Working With Children Check
- First Aid & CPR
- Responding to Abuse & Neglect (previously known as Mandatory Reporting)
Teaching positions are Casual and rostered shifts can be flexible with the correct qualifications (e.g. during school hours, only after school, not during school holidays etc.)
To enquire please send a resume to Tabitha Lewis (Manager) - email: firstname.lastname@example.org